UGC has established the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) as an autonomous body under section 12(cc) of its Act in September 1994. NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a Post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. With this objective in mind Prananath College (Autonomous) has established IQAC to ensure continuous quality enhancement and sustenance in its academic as well as administrative activities.
- Progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Modern methods of teaching and learning
- Encourage research and networking
- Implement credibility of evaluation process
- Suggest maintenance and allocation of support structure and services.
- Facilitation of CBCS.
- Extension of Library Space.
- Training and Placement Cell Strengthened.
- Creation of a team of Quality Volunteers (QV).
- ‘Swachh Bharat’ & ‘Anti-Ragging’ Awareness Programme.
- Plantation Programme through Eco-Club.
- Social Media used for feedback.
Prananath College (Autonomous), Khordha is one of the Premier Educational Institute in the State of Odisha. The Best Practices have been introduced to create innovative outlook with ethical standards that encourage efficient course of actions with qualitative enhancement in every spheres that add values to the human life.
Year wise best practices
- Installation of Jionet for second wifi on campus
- Odisha State Open University Study Centre opened
- Academic Block of 51000 sq.ft. added
- Creation of Quality Volunteers and Self Defence Training
- Installation of Photovoltaic Panels atop Ladies Hostel
- Plantation of 7.5 acres and its protection
- Felicitation to Eminent Alumni
- Institution of Gold Medals for Best Graduates
- Humanities Society constituted
- Separate PG / Self Financing Blocks created
- Rain water Harvesting
- CPE Granted by UGC
- Golden Jubilee Inaugurated
- Coding of answer scripts began
Members of IQAC for the session 2020-21 & 2021-22
|01.||Dr. Ranjita Sethi (Principal)||Chairman|
|02.||Maj. Khirod Prasad Mohanty||Member G.B. & Former V.C.|
|03.||Dr. Ajanta Satapathy||Vice-Principal|
|04.||Dr. Bindushree Mishra||Co-ordinator / Director|
|05.||Dr. Pradip Ku. Samataray||Senior Teacher Member|
|06.||Dr. Mousumi Kanungo||Member of Administration|
|07.||Dr. Prasanna Kumar Sahoo||Member of Accounts|
|08.||Dr. Swarna Prava Sahoo||Teacher Member|
|09.||Dr. Pradeepta Kumar Mahapatra||Teacher Member|
|10.||Mr. Soumyendra Mishra||Teacher Member|
|11.||Dr. Sushil Kumar Pattanaik||Teacher Member|
|12.||Dr. Krishna Manjari Sahoo||Teacher Member|
|13.||Dr. Mita Sharma||Teacher Member|
|14.||Mr. Umakanta Martha||Teacher Member-cum-Alumni|
|15.||Sri Madan Mohan Ram||Industrialist Member|
|16.||Prof. Debasis Panda||Educationist cum Local Society Member|
|17.||Mr. Dinesh Kumar Pala||+3 3rd Year Chemistry, Student Member|
WEBINAR on Yoga and Wellness (Dt. 13.11.2020)
Internal quality assurance cell of Prananath College, (Autonomous), Khordha had organised a Webinar on “Yoga and Wellness” with an eminent resource person Honourable chancellor Prof. Dr. Prafulla Kumar Mishra & Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University, PUSA, Samastipur, Bihar. It was held on 13.11.2020 at 11:00AM to 12:30 PM. All the faculties, students and staffs had attended the event and discussed the possible yoga postures and their role in disease control. Dr. Ranjita Sethi was the moderator of the event; Principal Mr. Manoranjan Senapati has introduced the Resource Person and Dr. Sushil Kumar Pattnaik designed and co-ordinate the function.
IQAC MeetingIQAC Meeting
|28.12.2020||IDP : FDP on Orientation on NAAC to Staff of the College||
||Oriented to staff and 89 staff were present in the meeting|
|20.02.21 (Notice No. 83)||Compliances of Green Audit, Energy Audit, research and consultancy Focus on Innovation, Research & Consultancy with||
||Initiated action by the committee and to be completed by dt.|
|28.04.2021 (Notice No. 148)||Preparation of Separate Website Research & Publication, Extension of NAAC & Autonomy Conduct of Seminar and Webinars.||IQAC Members||Instruction passed to staff to set up committee top perform department-wise performance report|