Mo College Abhijan
MO COLLEGE ABHIJAN PARICHALANA SANGATHAN (MCAPS) is a registered society under Department of Higher Education; Government of Odisha. It was launched by our Hon'ble Chief Minister Sj. Nabin Pattanaik on 21.03.2021 at 4PM on virtual mode. We the alumni and other local dignitaries along with our Hon'ble MLA Sj. Jyotirindra Nath Mitra viewed the live telecast in Maitree Bhawan.
PACAA (Prananath Autonomous College Alumni Association) is a registered Alumni Association of our college having Regd. No.8229-64 of 2007-2008 on the day of 28th March two thousand eight .The main objectives of MCAPS are as follows:
- To explore how the alumni can associate for the betterment of the college eco-system.
- To bridge a link between MCAPS and PACAA in view of all-round betterment of the college.
- To invite alumni to the college to interact with students/staff/academicians/faculties and share their life lessons/experiences, success stories etc. In order to inspire and motivate the students/staff.
- To provide a platform to the alumni to offer their services on voluntary basis for the betterment of the college eco-system. For example
- A doctor may conduct a health check up camp or give a talk on health/hygiene issues.
- An industrialist may allow students to visit his/her industry.
- An agriculturist/horticulturist may invite the students to visit their farms.
- To receive donation in the shape of cash/cheque/online pay/materials from alumni and non alumni philanthropists for the betterment of the college eco-system.
- To conduct motivational programmes, value education oriented activities and career counselling camps for the students. The main focus of MCAPS is Industry Connect, Alumni Connect, Academic Connect, Career Building, Nation Building, Skill Identification and Enhancement, Digital & Social Presence, Campus Characteristics etc.
- As per letter No. MCAPS/2021/140 dated 30.07.2021, a CLC (College Level Committee) was formed to monitor and execute various projects from time to time as executive body in the college where Governing Body of MCAPS under HED is the Apex Body and a joint account was opened in HDFC Bank to receive funds for implementation of the projects.
- As per letter No. MCAPS/2021/218 dated 23.09.2021 the college received the 1st Matching Grant for construction of “Archives Gallery ”for the amount of Rs.298000.00 against the project cost of Rs.447000.00 vide college letter No.1393 dated 28.09.2021, becoming one among first 15 institutes of Odisha receiving the grant for the 1st time.
- As per guidelines of MCAPS, College Development Committee, Purchase Committee, Buildings and Works Committee were formed and approved by college GB on 05.01.2022.
- Utilisation Certificate for the “Archives Gallery” was submitted on 23.05.2022 in the proper format of MCAPS and the Gallery was inaugurated in the hands of Sj. Akash Das Nayak, Hon'ble Chairperson of MCAPS on 30.07.2022.
- 1st CDC meeting was held on 04.04.2022 at 11 AM in Maitree Bhawan under the chairmanship of Hon'ble MLA Sj. J.N.Mitra,the president of PACAA.
- As per letter No. 504/MCAPS/2022 ,Dated 13.12.2022 the college received the 2nd matching grant of Rs.867000.00 for the project “Construction of Establishment Office in the ground floor” vide college letter No.1923,dated 28.11.2022 against total cost of the project of Rs.13,00,500.00.
- Our college organised under Mo College banner various events such as Blood Donation Camp, Awareness for Prevention of Covid, Bana Mohostav, Plantation of trees, New Voter Day etc.
Officer In-Charge of Mo College Abhijan
- Dr. Santosh Kumar Mishra
- Mr. Subodh Kumar Jagdeb
- Mr. L.P. Pattanaik