UGC has established the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) as an autonomous body under section 12(cc) of its Act in September 1994. NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a Post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. With this objective in mind Prananath College (Autonomous) has established IQAC to ensure continuous quality enhancement and sustenance in its academic as well as administrative activities.
- Progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Modern methods of teaching and learning
- Encourage research and networking
- Implement credibility of evaluation process
- Suggest maintenance and allocation of support structure and services.
- Facilitation of CBCS.
- Extension of Library Space.
- Training and Placement Cell Strengthened.
- Creation of a team of Quality Volunteers (QV).
- ‘Swachh Bharat’ & ‘Anti-Ragging’ Awareness Programme.
- Plantation Programme through Eco-Club.
- Social Media used for feedback.
- Installation of Jionet for second wifi on campus
- Odisha State Open University Study Centre opened
- Academic Block of 51000 sq.ft. added
- Creation of Quality Volunteers and Self Defence Training
- Installation of Photovoltaic Panels atop Ladies Hostel
- Plantation of 7.5 acres and its protection
- Felicitation to Eminent Alumni
- Institution of Gold Medals for Best Graduates
- Humanities Society constituted
- Separate PG / Self Financing Blocks created
- Rain water Harvesting
- CPE Granted by UGC
- Golden Jubilee Inaugurated
- Coding of answer scripts began
|02.||Debashis Panda (English)||Co-rdinator|
|03.||Dr. PK Mishra (Pol.Sc.)||Member|
|04.||Dr. Renuka K Panda (Philosophy)||Member|
|05.||Dr. Ajanta Satapathy (Chemistry)||Member|
|06.||Dr. Rabindra Kumar Mishra, Commerce||Member|
|07.||Dr. PK Mohapatra (Physics)||Member|
|08.||Soumendra Mishra (Mathematics)||Member|
|09.||Dr. NK Biswal (English)||Member|
|10.||Maj. KP Mohanty (GB Member)||Member|
|11.||Mr. Thomas Matthew (Entrepreneur/Educationist)||Member|
|12.||Mr. Umakanta Martha (Tech Asst.)||Member|
|13.||Sk. Moeen (Student Union Secretary)||Member|
WEBINAR on Yoga and Wellness (Dt. 13.11.2020)
Internal quality assurance cell of Prananath College, (Autonomous), Khordha had organised a Webinar on “Yoga and Wellness” with an eminent resource person Honourable chancellor Prof. Dr. Prafulla Kumar Mishra & Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University, PUSA, Samastipur, Bihar. It was held on 13.11.2020 at 11:00AM to 12:30 PM. All the faculties, students and staffs had attended the event and discussed the possible yoga postures and their role in disease control. Dr. Ranjita Sethi was the moderator of the event; Principal Mr. Manoranjan Senapati has introduced the Resource Person and Dr. Sushil Kumar Pattnaik designed and co-ordinate the function.